3.27.2011

Gib's Top Ten Chain Restaurants

1.) Chick-fil-A - It gets no better than this. I think a perfect day in my book would start off with a Spicy Chicken Biscuit + Honey along with a Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit topped with Buffalo sauce. For lunch I would have two Spicy Chicken Sandwiches smothered in Honey Roasted Barbecue Mustard and a side of waffle fries. For dinner I would have two milkshakes: Cookies and Cream and Banana Pudding. 2.) Moe's Southwest Grill - Give me a Joey Bag of Donuts with steak, black olives, and a boatload of cilantro and we will be best friends.3.) Mellow Mushroom - Home of my favorite pizza ever. Please try the Magical Mystery Tour Pizza if you have not already done so.

4.) P.F. Chang's - I hope they serve Lettuce Wraps and Chang’s Spicy Chicken in heaven. If not, I will be sorely disappointed.5.) Arby's - I used to eat a 5 for 5 deal with a Jamocha Shake and a large side of curly fries as a mid-afternoon snack. I also love their Horsey Sauce so much that I think I could drink it.

6.) Cracker Barrel - Grandma’s Sampler with an extra side of biscuits and Apple Butter. Check. Also, the game with the golf tees continues to make me feel dumb to this day.

7.) Waffle House - Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit with a Waffle on the side. MMMmmmmm…

8.) McDonald's - Do they put crack in their Double Cheeseburgers? Why do they make me so happy?9.) Taco Bell - Spicy Chicken Crunch Wrap Supreme. Tough to say, tough not to like…

10.) Panera Bread - I always get the Half-Sandwich/Cup of Soup Combo and I am rarely disappointed.

Honorable Mentions (in no particular order):

Papa John's
Olive Garden
Checker's
Five Guys
Buffalo Wild Wings

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I didn't find the crack joke very funny. Drugs are not a joke.

    ReplyDelete